Peter D. Stoner, AHIP (American Health Insurance Plans) Certified
Medicare Consultant / Licensed Broker (MA, NH & CT)
- Over 20 Years of Medicare Experience
- Manager of Retiree Sales at Tufts Health Plan
- Director of Medicare Sales at Fallon Health Plan
- Consultant to multiple Medicare Health Plans
- Medicare Expert with answers you can trust
- What type of Medicare Health Plan is best for you?
- Which Part D Plan (prescriptions) is your best value?
- When must you make a decision?
- Past Board President, John M. Barry Boys & Girls Club of Newton Past Board Member, Wellesley Neighbors & Alzheimer's Association Development Board Member
- Co-Chair and Treasurer: The Newton (North) High School Reunion Committee, Class of 1965
You have questions; STONER & Company can provide answers…
- When should I apply for Part B? Is a Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan best for me?
- What’s the difference between those types of plans? Can I reduce my health care costs?
- Do I need a Part D plan? If so, how much will it cost? What is a Part D plan? How about Part C?
- Will I be covered when I travel? Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
- What about copayments? Must I use physicians that are part of a network?
- Which hospitals can I use? Are there deductibles that I will be required to pay?
- Am I entitled to a discount if I elect a Medicare Supplement plan?
- These are but a small sample of typical questions… you probably have your own.
Schedule an individual meeting featuring Medicare expert, Peter Stoner. Peter has over 20 years of Medicare sales experience and has been giving seminars on “Medicare 101” and “201” to help those who are turning 65, disabled, retiring after age 65, leaving a commercial health plan and/or those who are looking to fine tune their current Medicare plan selection. The best part, as a Medicare broker… there are no charges for his services.
Call us today and we can provide you a guide to help you through the Medicare Maze.
26 Haven Road, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481 (781-431-7550) Fax: 781-239-3616 email@example.com cell: 781-640-2381